UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

afTer The fiGht..

This is a continuous post after the previous one.

The day after the fight, the two boys were called to the principal's office. I do not know what the principal talked or discussed with them. After awhile, I was being called as well. The principal wanted my statement as the witness. Felt like I was in a police investigation. I saw the two boys outside the office. One of the boys was trying to tell me that they were only kidding around. Yeah, as if I don't know what happened. The other boy, who was the puncher seemed mad. I did had negative thoughts when I saw his face. What if he wants to retaliate? 

Other than that, a few boys from my class were being called as well for vandalism. They broken a few desks in the classroom. I was the one who told the principal about that. The principal came into the classroom and asked questions and everything. He asked the boys to pay the total loss of the desks, which cost about rm110 each. I think the boys were mad at me for giving them out to the principal. Before they went back home, I did saw one of the boys. He did not acknowledge me like he always does. He seemed angry. Well, there was nothing I can do about that.

But today, I did not have any class with them but I went anyway. I had to take their attendance. What do you know.. Everything seemed fine. One of the boys acknowledge and smiled at me. Looks like we're back to normal and I don't have to worry about them retaliating. I guess boys will be boys, they don't take it personally. Or maybe they know that they were the ones who did wrong.

Now I have peace in my mind.







Just that picture that has no whatsoever connection with the post ^.^



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.