UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

MUkha..

Yesterday, we went out for dinner at this place. It is called Mukha. The restaurant has been there for so long, but we only went there yesterday for the first time. The restaurant is just a stone's throw away from home.

The food is based on Arab dishes. The taste was marvelous. But for me, the portion was small. I thought the Arabians eat big portion. I was ready for a full plate feast. But it turned out after dinner, I still felt hungry.

Other than the food, the decoration was amazing. I like how the owner decorates the restaurant and giving it a classic look. There were also a lot of vintage stuff that were used to decorate the place. Of course I was excited and snapped a lot of photos of Mukha.

If you want to go eat there, I do recommend you to do so. It is near Maybank TTDI. You won't miss it!


Grilled fish


Beef Bamis

Gahwa Coffee

Virgin Mango

Benofee Pie


How the coffee tasted

The wall

The Clock



Oil lamp


The chair

The cup


Luggage


What I wore to dinner, gift from siblings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.