UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

whEn thEy sTart tO fiGht..

Haven't been updating my blog for some time now. I just don't know when to blog, and also, I don't really have anything to write about. Plus, I'm busy watching The Big Bang Theory. Why do I think Dr. Sheldon Cooper is Mr. Bean, but with a voice?

Anyway, yesterday I went to school like always. I tried to finish up all my work that must be handed this Friday. I was very satisfied as I had finish 80% of my work. My classes that day went well. Or so I thought. My last class was a double period with the last form 2 class, which is my class. They seemed restless than before. I thought maybe because it was near the time they could go home. Usually students don't really concentrate during these periods. They kept coming in and out of the class. I had to yell at them asking to come back to class. 

What was worst, suddenly the class next door also came and joined my noisy class. I can tolerate the noise, as long as they sit down and stay in class. But no, they were running around like nobody's business. I yelled, pinched and even hit their backs, but of course not that hard. When I looked in the next door class, sure enough, there was no teacher. No wonder the students were having the time of their life. How am I suppose to control two end classes? I don't even a strong voice to yell or command at them like other teachers.

I was still trying to teach those who wanted to learn. While teaching these students, suddenly I heard a loud crash. When I looked, sure enough, one of my students broke the class windows. One of the male teacher came and scolded the boy and caned his hand. The teacher asked me to call his parents asking them to replace the windows.

I thought that was the worst class I had. Then something else happened. Towards the end of the class, 4 of the boys involved in a serious argument. I can see from their faces. One of the boys was the one who broke the windows. He was really on edge that day, I don't know why. So I had to intervene. 2 of them separated and sat far from each other. But the other two... Arghhh.. The boy, who was on edge,  finally hit the other boy. I couldn't stop them but I did saw that boy punched his friend's face. I kept yelling asking them to calm down. That didn't work.

What else can I do except telling the discipline teacher. We will see what happens today. I do have another double period with that class today.She said she will call the boy's grandfather. When I asked where were the parents, she said that the parents had abandoned him long time ago. Hmm.. no wonder. Pity him but that is not an excuse to act all gangster in school.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.