UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Mak JaH punYEr Mi UdanG..

Another activity during our CNY holiday recently was going to this place which was suppose to be famous. It is also suppose to be very delicious. But I beg the differ.

We went to Mi Udang Mak Jah at Kuala Sepetang. The place is famous for its Mi Udang, obviously. They say that the prawns served are big and fresh. Thinking about it made my mouth waters. I heard about it for so long but only had the chance to go recently. That was because Azida was in town. So we thought we head to a place with local delicacies.

Because of the holiday, indeed, the restaurant was a full house. We had to wait for a while to get seats. When we asked for the menu, Azida wanted to order Udang Kunyit. Unfortunately, the waiter said that they were not able to cook that because they did not have enough man power at that time. They only served their special dish, Mi Udang. 

When our food arrived, we were eager to eat as we were very hungry. It smelled good as well. but when I started to eat, I found that the prawn was not clean enough. Sure, the prawns were big and did look mouthwatering. But it seemed like they took the prawn from the boxes and dump it in the pot to cook. According to Ridzuan, the prawn smelled too. But since me and Edi were hungry, we were able to finish our Mi Udang, unlike Azida and Ridzuan. If I have to rate the taste, I'll give it 7/10.

I must say, I don't blame the owner for the taste. I suppose it should taste better, which explains why they are famous. But because of the holiday and customers coming in and out non-stop, they did not have time for quality control. They did not want the customers to wait for a long time for their food to arrive. I think that is one of their policies.




Told cha it is famous

Looks tempting right?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.