UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

babY girL..

So yes, today I went to see my little niece for the first time at PPUM. So tiny. When I picked her up, she was so light. Not like other babies that I have held before. When she was born. she was only 2.1kg. 

At that time, my brother, who was the father didn't even dare to pick her up. But my mom persisted him to do so. So very carefully, he picked up her daughter for the first time today. Which was the third day, if I am not mistaken.




Tiny niece <3



Other story of my life, I have gone to school formally for 3 days already. I am given the last class of form 2. It felt the same when I was back in STEMZA and I had to teach the last class of form 3. It's just the same, except for the students' race. Most of them like to talk loudly, run across the classroom, like to go out and in as if I'm not there and yes, don't forget the sudden screaming. 

As for other classes, it was okay. Except for the language. They talked to me using BM or BI, but when they talk to each other, they'll use BC for sure. I can't understand them. A few of my friends and Edi told me to take mandarin class. I am sure about the idea. It might be useful but when am I going to go to the class? On weekends? At nights? I am not that industrious. Heh.

As I am teaching in the evening, I think my time is limited now. I know that the hours at school is less compare to morning. The problem is that after Subuh, I tend to sleep some more for awhile. Which means when I wake up, I need to start cooking already. There is not much time for me to browse the Internet or go on-line. When I get back from school, I have to shower and pray. Eat my dinner and watch a bit of tv. After that, I have about an hour or so to go on-line or blog, which I abandoned for the past 3 days, I think.

So it looks like I will be updating my blog lesser than before. Plus since the school started, there is not much story to tell or photos to share.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.