UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

BBQ DurinG Cny..

This is actually a continuation from the last post. The last post was about lunch in Ipoh. This post is about the night on the same day. We had BBQ at Edi's friend (Jeb)'s house at Pulai Heights.

There were a variety of food. Most of the food were prepared by the lady of the house, Mrs. Erina (Jeb's wife). I'll post the pictures of the food later. The other ladies including myself just help with what ever we could like chopping and dicing.

Actually this group always had BBQ together. It is just unfortunate that I was always unable to attend, mainly because I was back in Terengganu. From now on I'll make sure that I'll go so that I won't feel too awkward with the group. I mean, they have been friends since UM time. Suddenly here I am squeezing in. But all of them were cool about it. I did not feel left out or anything. They were friendly too.

Besides the BBQ, we also celebrated birthdays. There were 4 of us. Our birthday was not on the same day, but close to one and another. I had an enjoyable time. I have to admit it was tiring, but worth it. Edi was very tired that he did not want to drive back to Taiping that night. So we slept over for the night and went back the next day.



One of the grill person


Bruschetta and bread apple pudding

Grilled fish

Homemade burger

Fried mee




Serap, me, Erina and Macha. Jeb is with his daughter(sebuk je masuk gmbr >.<)

These are the ladies. Syaz, Chik, Erina, me, Dee and Nad

One of the activities

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.