UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

fuLL HousE + HaagEn DaZs..

The plan was to go to Pasar Besar Taman Tun Dr Ismail in the morning to buy groceries for the week. But someone woke up late and we couldn't go because it was too late already. So we opt to go to Sunway Pyramid instead for lunch. It has been quite awhile since we last went there. 

I have always been wanting to go to this restaurant at Sunway Pyramid called Full House. I've been reading in blogs about the restaurant. So yesterday was the day we ate at this restaurant. The food was nice and the price was reasonable. But I think I won't be going there again anytime soon. Maybe if I happen to go to Sunway Pyramid again, I might consider eating there.  That's my opinion. But the restaurant has an interesting decor that makes people want to dine-in there. Thumbs up for that!

After that, I went in Body Shop. My mom had given me some money for me to spend on my birthday present. I really don't know what to buy actually. Perfumes are much more expensive. I was thinking of buying something from MAC or Clinique. But I couldn't decide what to buy. Shoes, tops, accessories.. all of those seemed ordinary. So finally I decided to buy make up from Body Shop. I was looking at the lipsticks but no colour was appealing to me. I was looking at all the colors for quite some time until one of the promoter came and suggested a colour for me. I still could not make up my mind.

So instead of buying, Edi and I headed to Haagen Dazs to treat ourselves. I chose Strawberry Cheesecake flavor while Edi chose something caramel. I really can't remember the name. After the treat, I went to Body Shop again and I came out with a mascara. So much of "deep thinking" about the lipsticks. Then, we bought a few things from Jusco and we went home.

Actually we wanted to buy groceries at Giant, Kota Damansara. I have not been there before. But we ended up going to Carrefour, Subang. I like it there. There were a lot of things available there, unlike Tesco Extra in Shah Alam which I went last time. But the store itself was quite a frustrating experience for me. Some corners were narrow and dark. Plus the escalator was broken so we had to make a detour which complicates us a bit. We were not familiar with the place, so that happened. 








Mine

Edi's

My spaghetti

Edi's seafood








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.