UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

zOrbinG..

One of the activities that we wanted to do when we were in Ipoh recently was to play zorbing. It is the game where you get into a big air ball which is transparent. Imagine you are a hamster in their transparent ball running around everywhere you want. Yeah.. it is just like that, only bigger.

So we went to this place called Bukit Kinding Resort somewhere in Tanjong Rambutan. We were excited about it, at least I know I was. I asked the girls whether they wanted to play as well, they said no. They just wanted to watch. Bummer! If I was the only girl playing, so be it!

A few of the boys went to ask for the price or package at the counter. Unfortunately again, it was full! Again, I blamed it on the holidays. Everything seemed to be fully booked. Apparently we have to book at least 2 weeks earlier during peak seasons. 

As the result, after a quick lunch at McDonald's at Tambun, Edi and I headed back to Taiping.





Still at Pulai Heights

Zorbing tinggal mimpi sahaja

Tambun

McDonald's parking lot

Gotta love the view

Balik Taiping ada kek menanti =D

A belated birthday celebration

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.