UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

cAt maGnEt...

I have always been into animals. As long as I can remember, I do love animals. Especially the ones we can cuddle. I know I got this from my late father. He loved animals as well. I also know that one of my brothers also loves animals. He had a variety of pets before he got married. 

When I was staying in Terengganu, there was always cats around the house. I did not go out looking for cats, nor did I buy any of them. But apparently the stray cats just came to the house. I am the kind of person who can't see animals, especially cats, without giving them food. I always feel pity for the animals. So when I start giving food to the cats, of course they will come back or stay there because they know there are food available. 

If I remember correctly, the oldest cat that I had was Atan. He was 7 years old when he died. He was forced to go away at one point because there was this other alpha male conquering the area. But Atan did come back now and then. What touched my heart most was Atan came back home to die. According to my mother, Atan had not been home for a very long time. Then suddenly out of the blue, early in the morning, my mother found Atan, lying dead at our gate. I was in KL at that time, studying. ='(

Anyway, now that I have moved to KL ( how many times have I mentioned this..?), I thought that I will not have cats anymore. I mean, there is no friendly stray cats around the neighbourhood. How wrong was I about that. Lookie here...








3 cats

This is Siam

This one does not have a name.. yet

See who likes the cat most


Yup, I can't help it. When cats come to me. I'll give them food. When they get food, they will always come here. I am a cat magnet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.