UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

31sT birthDay..

As promised, I am going to blog about my birthday celebration. It was just between me and Edi. Usually we will go somewhere grand to have dinner to celebrate the special day. 


This year, when Edi asked me where I wanted to eat, I really can't think of any place to go. After thinking about it for awhile, I decided that we will just eat at home and go have a snack or dessert somewhere. Baskin-Robbins crossed my mind. I always here about their ice cream cake but never had one before. 



At first we wanted to go to One Utama, but changed our mind. We went to The Curve instead. It was CNY holiday, so there crowd was small. Most of KL citizen had gone back to their village, I presume. There were a few ice cream cakes to choose from. Most of them were strawberry flavoured. There were chocolate and vanilla. I chose strawberry as the cake was cute. At first we thought that we would not be able to finish the whole cake because we just had dinner.



But surprise surprise!! We finished the cake in one sitting. We thought we had to bring back the cakes, but no. Everything was gone before it melted! One word to summarize : Yummy!!



The number of flavours in Baskin-Robbins is 31.. same as my age this year. =D

Do I look 31?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.