UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

bEriyaNi + kWsp + jCo..

This is just one of the holidays where I spent some time with Edi wandering around outside the house. 

We woke up late obviously. So instead of breakfast, we had brunch. At first we wanted to eat capati but they were finished when we got there. We chose to have Nasi Beriyani instead. It was delicious and I ate to my heart's content.


It's cheap too!!

After brunch we went to the heart of KL to go to KWSP. It was hot and thinking about walking along Jln TAR seemed like a nonsense idea. So after KWSP, we went back directly. But of course I made Edi took a photo of me before that. =D


Nazima's

We went to Giant Kota Damansara for the first time that day. We just wanted to check the place out. It was definitely different from the other Giants. We bought some groceries. We went in this pet store and saw a very beautiful kitten. It is called American Short Hair. If only I was determined enough to take care of a cat. I mean, bathing them, give them expensive shampoo and expensive food and such. I am the one who only feed the cats. I don't play much with the cats. I'll sneeze if I do. Yup, I love cats and at the same time, I am allergic to them.

Anyway, after shopping I wanted to stop for coffee. I haven't had Starbucks for a long time. Edi does not allow me to buy or drink Starbucks. Because of that, we stopped at JCo. I know that the shop sells donut and I never know that they have a variety of coffee too. I have to say, I love the coffee!! Now I have other coffee other than Starbucks. I do go to CBTL sometimes though.


There was no crowd


Interesting table

Got my drink, let's go home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.