UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

wEddinG wKnd..

I had a very busy weekend that I wish I can prolong the weekend, at least for another day. It was the wedding weekend for Ding+Rina and Mie+Raiyan. Everything needed to be done in a short time. We had extra help of course. But running here and there can really make you fatigue. Edi also came back with his parents. I only spend so little time with him. Sob sob =(

Anyway, as I am typing this, I am converting most of the pictures from RAW to JPEG. Other lappy can't view RAW. So.. 

Photos from the wedding will be up soon. I just need to choose which one to upload. So many nice ones, it's hard for me to choose. It would be too much if I upload all. Because then you'll hurt your fingers scrolling!

A picture that has nothing to do with this post! ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.