UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Last SaturdaY..

Last Saturday I had to go to school as there was a State Level PMR Camp at my school. Yours truly was one of the facilitators. It was quite okey teaching other students. They don't know me and I don't know them. So everyone behaved themselves. Anyway, while driving to school, I saw this...


Such a waste of water. Tons and tons of water. I don't like it. There was a short jam because of this. 


This is me after getting ready to go to school. I decided to use this as my profile picture for the blog. As you can see, I have freckles.


I decided to take a photo of myself before my class started. I intended to take some photos in class. But unfortunately, I forgot. Maybe I was so into teaching the new students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.