UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

a nEw decOr..

It has been awhile since I updated this blog. Padahal baru berapa hari.. Huhuu.. I have a lot to update about, but I don't have the right time to sit and type.So instead, I update my blog by changing my "interior design". What do you think? Cute? =D

Can I entertain you with some pictures of me during my photoshoot at Putrajaya last month? I have already uploaded them in my fb. 







These tops were bought when I was in Bandung, Indonesia. The jeans is also one of my purchase there. Oh, Don't forget the boots and the ballet flats.

First 2 pictures were taken around the Jambatan Wawasan. The next 2 pictures were taken around Masjid Besi. And for the last 2, Edi was trying to toy around with the sunset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.