UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

soGo oH sOgo!!

Tell you the truth. I don't like going to Sogo, period. Every time I go there, there will always be a sea of people. Yes, the sale. But I don't think it's worth pushing ans shoving around just to buy a handbag. I rather go to Jcard Day at Jusco. Yes, there will be a lot of people, but not as many as at Sogo. 

Last weekend, I had to go to Sogo. Notice the word "had"..? This may be a fact for some of you. I am always the teacher who has to tag along on a "Students Trip". Same goes with this post. Usually after the students' programs are done, we will go somewhere to chill or shop. This particular time, one of the teachers involved insisted on going to Sogo to shop for raya celebration. I didn't think much of it. I only thought to myself, "Just go along with her, I may not be interested in buying anything at Sogo".

After walking for about 5 minutes (from KLMU to Sogo), we reached Sogo. My my!! Sesak!! I went nearer and I realized it was Scard Day. Some sort of a Jcard Day. Members only. To show eagerness, my friend applied for the card! I don't know when she'll be using it again. No matter. We went inside. Oh my goodness! I don't know where to go or what to do. I was thinking if a child got lost during this chaotic time, I don't know how will the parents find the child.

I didn't have the heart to shop looking at the huge crowd! I had definitely lost my appetite to shop. All I wanted to do was look for food or something to drink. The queue was long even for buying a drink. Tension!! I managed to buy some Famous Amos. 

Bottom line.. I don't ever want to go there anymore. Please don't ask me to come along if you want to go.

Look to the right.

Look to the front.

Look to the left.

Look at the back.

1 hour queue. Die of exhaustion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.