UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Something From The Past









Around Taiping Lake Garden
                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

These photos were taken a few years back. I can't remember whether it was 2008 or 2009. We were back in Taiping, Edi's kampung. Edi's brother, Syahir just got his hand on a brand new Canon DSLR. He wanted to test his camera. I was more happy to volunteer to be his model (eh.. model ker..?). If you know who I am, then you'll know that I love to take photos of myself, though I won't be a model anytime soon.. or ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.