UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

bLue Library

Last week was oral time for my students. I prefer to bring them to the school library to do so. Usually I don't have enough time to test the whole class in a session. But there was this one day I was able to do so. I even had a few extra minutes. So I told the students to read anything while waiting for the next class. I too browse through some racks. And oh gosh!! What have I found...



 A whole rack of "interesting" books. When I say interesting, it means interesting for me. For others, I just don't care. 


I was very interested in this 2 books. Even though the books looked like for teens, who cares? I still feel like a teen myself! =D
But I wasn't able to borrow this because they were still not processed yet. Whatever that means. So I opt for another book. Browsing through again, I found this...


 This looks interesting. It's about the love between an old Indian woman and an old Malay man. Very old. Plus this book is written by a Malaysian, Azizi Hj Abdullah. 

The thing that I was thinking when I was borrowing  this book was.. I still have a lot of books at home that I still have yet to read. But gatal want to borrow this book. And dreaming of borrowing the whole rack (1st picture) one day. Guess I just have to keep on dreaming. Cause like I said before, yes I love to read but no I don't spend so much time reading nowadays. 

Can I upload a picture of myself? Menyelit tetiba.. iskk..

=)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.