UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Am I a PiNk PersOn By chOice?





I went to my tailor's today. I picked up a long overdue baju kurungs. 2 of them. When I saw them, I felt like hitting myself. Both of my baju kurungs are PINK!! How can that be? Why didn't I realized that before? Come to think about it, I actually send them separately. No wonder I didn't realized that both are the same colour. After a few seconds, again I felt like hitting myself. I have another PINK baju kebaya (3rd picture) which I recently bought at Bandung, Indonesia. 3 new PINK to where to school!! Mannnn!! PINK is not really my favourite. I am more of a RED person.

Just because if this post, I dug up my picture albums and yup, I found a picture of me wearing too much PINK! This was when I went to MAHA 2010 at UKM with Edi and his friends. I just love animals, even it's a cow. Moo moo..

Anyway, I nearly hit a motorcyclist today when I was driving back from school. Mat Rempit?!! Nope!! More of a Pakcik Rempit!! He came out of nowhere. Well, actually he appeared suddenly from in front of a bus and right in front of me! Mind you, I was driving a wee bit fast. Emergency brake! Of course my car skidded a bit and I heard my tyres screeched. My heart was racing hard!! But just a few seconds. Then I continued with my plan. I went to Mydin and bought some bananas for tomorrow's potluck, as if nothing major happened. But I still hate that Pakcik Rempit!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.