UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

aLL shades oF grEEn..

Last weekend on Friday, ermm.. There's not much to tell actually. Hehe.. Let's just look at the pictures.


Getting ready to go to a kenduri. One of the teachers from my sister's school is going to retire soon. Maybe it was a Majlis Kesyukuran or something. Anyway, I wore all kinds of green here. The wedges, it's my sister's. It high but comfortable.


The meal served. The taste was quite okey. I was full.


Oh yeah.. The house is near the beach. Cool huh!! You also can see the Gem Island on this picture. We call the island Pulau Kapas.


You can see my sisters and Ghazi in this picture. We're heading back home.


But before going back, I bought sata!! It is near the kenduri house. Neighbour to be exact.


Some of the other jajans sold at the shop. Actually if you're from Kuala Terengganu heading to Dungun, you can see all this shops and stalls selling all sorts of traditional stuff and food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.