UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

friEnd..

One of my friends from UM time recently went to Japan. She asked me to go along, but I couldn't. She came back with a souvenir for me. It touched my heart cause she gave me a bookmark. You might wonder why a bookmark touched my heart.

A gold bookmark which has a very unique carving -  a Japanese girl and sakuras.

When I sms-ed to thank her for the gift, what she said actually touched my heart. She said that I was her ex-housemate and ex-roommate. So she remembered that I love to read. It sounds like nothing but nowadays, I only get to see her once every 2 years. And of course she is right. I do love to read. But now I can't read as much as before. So I still have a lot of books pending.

Some books on my table waiting to be read by me.

E-books in my Ipad2, also waiting for me to read them; except for Mini Shopaholic. Done with that!!

I also have another bookmark given by my cousin. A souvenir she bought from Korea. I know I have it somewhere here in my room. I swear I haven't lost it. That bookmark is also pretty. I need to look for it ASAP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.