UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

hoLidaY tEars..









Some photos taken when we went to Kenyir Lake a few months back. This short getaway turned sour because..
1) it was raining all day
2) we didn't get to island hop  
3) we didn't get any room, blamed on ourselves for not booking earlier
4) food was expensive, not worth it at all 
5) hotel service was not a thumbs up!

We are not giving up because we still want to go there some day. We'll make sure that we are well prepared when we go there the second time.

But I can say this. I have lots of fun taking photos in the rain. Something different for a change! 

P/S : When I say "we", you know who I meant right? =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.