UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

ranDom toDaY..





1. A picture when I was in Taiping last June. During my unpaid leave. We were sending off my sister-in-law back to KL.

2. This is during my journey to school this morning. The mist was quite thick and this is a common sight for me early in the morning. What do you expect when you are teaching in a village area, with all the rolling hills.

3. What I had for lunch, in spite of all the youtube videos of KFC. I was with teachers from my school. We were heading to a meeting regarding PMR camp this weekend. There goes my weekend!

 4. I have been reading Ujang since I was in high school. I don't know why I can't stop reading this magazine until now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.