UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

pLease dOn't iGnoRe mE..

One day, while hanging some clothes in my wardrobe, suddenly the rail fell!! Looks like it can't bear the weight anymore. Literally everything fell!! The picture below shows the condition. But I have hanged the-blue-thing-from-ikea (dunno the name) back again. This is because I keep my shawls there, and I do need them daily. 

Sarang lipas.


It has been a couple of days. I have been ignoring it until today. Since it's weekend, I thought I better get things done. So, I put back the rail in its place. Hang everything back bit by bit. I was nearly finished. I needed to hang a few last pieces of baju kurung. Then it happened again!!

Just not my luck!

That's it!! I give up. I need a new wardrobe!! Anyone out there wants to sponsor one for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.