UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

fOOd + cOOkinG..

Nothing much for this entry. I just want to share the food from the previous week. By the way, I noticed that my entries have already reached over 200 posts. Browsing back, this blog has no specific purpose. It's true when I say that I blog about whatever that comes to my mind. This also includes my daily life. 



Anyway, the photos.




Remember the free lunch? This is it.

Spacious dining hall for the PTDs.

Sous chef at work.

One of the homemade dinner - Siakap Stim

Have you taste this? Very rich taste!! Just like their joint (OldTown Kopitiam)


Finally it is the end of the week. I have a lot of plans for this weekend. Tomorrow, Saturday, Edi wants to go on a shopping spree. He wants to buy stuff for his trip to Sabah. Edi and his friends are going to climb Mount KK. After that, we'll be heading to Ampang to see my sister-in-law. We have to discuss about our family trip next school holiday. Fyi, there are 2 trips next holiday. The plans are still in progress. So, no details yet. But I just can't wait!


On Sunday, my friends and I are planning to go for a picnic. This should be fun. I don't always get to do outdoor activities. Come to think of it, when was the last time I had a picnic? Honestly I can't remember. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.