UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

My smaRt PhonE..

Finally after a few days of not having a hand phone, yesterday I went to buy a new smart phone. Believe or not, this is my first smart phone. People have been using smart phones for years. I admit that I am not so much of a gadget freak. I don't really follow the trend. People tend to buy Iphone, but I don't have the slightest feeling to own one. Maybe because I already have an Ipad.

After thinking for about a week, I finally bought Sony Xperia S. At first it was between this phone and Samsung Galaxy SII. But the customer service person said that Samsung Galaxy SII has been in the market for a long time and Samsung Galaxy S3 is coming out soon. Moreover, the price of Samsung Galaxy SII was going to drop the next day. She recommended to but the Sony phone as it is the latest they got. 


Mine is white


I still have not explore everything yet. I still need to figure a couple of things more. I'm happy with the camera, with its 12 mega pixel. Yesterday I tried testing the camera and the photo was so clear and bright. =D
I can't wait to post it online. Maybe later tonight.

1 comments:

kaptenkicap 22 March 2012 at 18:14  

i want one..please..

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.