UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

KidzaniA, MutiAra DamAnsaRa..

Since it's school holiday, my elder sister came to KL. She always does. What was special about this time was that we went to Kidzania, Mutiara Damansara. I followed as well as I have not been there before. I like to check the place out. I have no reason to go before. But since my nephews were here, why not tag along. 

The place is very interesting, for kids of course. I think kids in primary school will have the time of their lives here. But for my nephews, only certain parts interest them. The concept of this place is to experience what you want to be when you grow up. 

There are hospitals for you to be a doctor, plane for you to be a pilot, construction site for you to be an engineer, fashion store for you to be a designer or model, Hitz.fm for you to be a deejay, fire station for you to be a fireman and more. They will wear uniforms which are so cute! They even can act out a scene where the firemen put out a fire from a hotel, while the policemen secured the place.

It looks like Ghazi wants to be a chef rather than a doctor. Just like the father, it seems. Now I'm letting the photos do the "typing".



Buy tickets first



We have to wear the bracelet


Cute bank for kids

The currency


Hospital

Playland



Kids' living room

He loves to cook









0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.