UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

wRath oF tHE tiTans..





What I wore that day



Last Saturday, we had quite a packed day. We were out from noon till late at night. At first we went to have lunch at Bagindo, a restaurant that serves Nasi Padang. I always like to go there. All the dishes never disappoint me. We bumped into Amy at the restaurant.. surprise surprise.










Afterwards, we went to watch Wrath Of The Titans. Love the movie, with all the effects. The storyline is good as well.




After we shopped for some supplies for Edi, it was already late. We didn't go home just yet, but we stopped at Sg. Penchala's mosque for our prayers. Then we headed to Ampang to go and see my sister-in-law (like I told you before). Again, we had Ayam Penyet for dinner. I was so tired by then.


A very tired person



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.