UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

A daY tO compLAin..

So again, for the second Saturday in a row, I had to go to school. Today was because we had to replace the day off we had during CNY. I understand that we have to replace it, but must we come to school 2 Saturdays in a row?





The students were of course, not as many. Some classes had to be merged. But for my classes, the attendance were satisfying. I underestimated one of my classes. I only prepared a few sheets of exercise for them. I thought I would have left-overs. It turned out that the sheets were not enough for all of the students who came. Just their luck! 

But what I can say is, even though the attendance were not full, they still made a lot of noises. I just don't understand these students. They don't really respect the teachers. Well, not all, but most of them.


Tension tau!



What I really want right now are these..







Even kitty cat wants a massage


Serene and relaxed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.