UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

AnimE caRnivaL..

Last weekend, I went to One Utama just to meet up with my friends. We came across this Anime Carnival by Animax Astro. I think so, I'm not sure as the crowd was large.  could not see the "title" of the event. I, of course did not know anything about this carnival but other people sure knew about it. They came in costumes that were awesome. There were a few Narutos, characters from One Piece, harajuku girls, soldiers from MW game, and more. There was even a stormtrooper from Star Wars. I did not recognize most of the costumes. But I sure had fun taking pictures with a few of them.






The scariest of them all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.