UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

rEd Is ALwaYs mY cOLour..





Went on groceries shopping late at night. As you can see, the stores are all closed except for the Giant itself. Edi got himself a haircut, saying that his head felt lighter afterwards.

Anyway, I'm wearing my old MNG red top, which I'm planning to take to Sydney. The denim skirt was bought in one of the factory outlets in Bandung last year. I love it. My shawl is from Brand's Outlet, Ikano Power Centre. Easy to wear. My handbag is Katy Van Zeeland, which I bought in Melbourne. It is starting to show the sign of aging. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.