UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

oF nOthinG..

Shawl - Zarafique Collections
Shirt - MissLily Shop
Jeans - A random shop in Sunway Pyramid
Flats - The Little Things She Needs
Handbag - Katy Van Zeeland

Shawl - Ilsya Hijab
Top - Hand me down from elder sister
Dress (worn as skirt) - Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Market
Boots - A shop at Bandung
Handbag - Roxy

Watched this movie last week. 2 thumbs up!



Just felt like updating the blog. No reasons needed right? I miss reading other blogs. Seems that I can't find time to do so lately.

Today is suppose to be pay day. My bank statement shows no sign of any pay for this month. What happened? I'm guessing the new school had a few bumps when they were processing my pay. I need to ask them today. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.