UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

mUrni diScovEry..

One of the places that I would recommend people to go. A variety of food to choose from. It is situated at Alam Suria, somewhere near Bandar Utama and Tropicana. Every time I go there to have dinner, the crowd is huge. Even during the weekdays. 


Anyway, that night when I went to Murni Discovery, I had already cooked dinner. Due to some reasons, we went to have dinner some where else. Since we haven't been to this restaurant for quite a long time, we decided to go. I ordered Mee Raja with grilled chicken. Edi had soup since he wasn't feeling well. Edi's brother, Syahir tagged along. He had fried rice.


During dinner, I saw this woman. She was wearing a skin tight dress. It was not suitable for her, at all. She had broad shoulder, small bottom, and you can see the tummy. I don't know if you can imagine her when you are reading this. But she really should have not wear that dress. Thinking positively on my side, maybe she has that confidence and does not give a damn what people think.Salute!







My colorful drink


The special Mee Raja

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.