UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

chArLEs anD kEiTh..

Last week, Charles & Keith had a warehouse sale for 4 days, from Thursday (8/3) until Sunday (11/3). I knew about this way before that. I felt like going, but I know that I won't be going. Remember my pledge to not buy anymore shoes this year. Guess I broke it. Thanks so much warehouse sale.

Actually, I wasn't planning on going. But I read my friend's blog, she bought 2 shoes at the price of under RM100. I could not resist after reading that! But I was still sure that I will not go. Who ever would I go with anyway? Edi definitely refuses to go.

But when I hung out with my friends, I unintentionally told Azida about the warehouse sale. I thought she did not want to go as she has morning sickness now and then. I was way wrong! She wanted to go, in fact eagerly wanted to go. If it was according to her way, she wanted to go right then. But Edi and Adam were with us. So we couldn't go that day. 

So we arranged to go the next day, which was the last day of the sale. Since it was the last day, the crowd was not as huge as the first day (saw it from my friend's blog). Plus, of course, many of the sizes were sold out. Luckily for me, my size is 8 or 9. There were still decent shoes available. Most of the shoes that were left were sky-high stilettos and thick wedges. I felt bad for Azida, because she returned home empty-handed. If only I'd known, I would have told Azida about the warehouse sale sooner.




In shoe heaven.

Out of three shoes I chose, I decided to buy one pair only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.