UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

thiS meAns waR..

No, I'm not going on a war. Instead, I watched the movie "This Means War", starring Chris Pine, Tom Hardy and Reese Witherspoon. Go see it!! 2 thumbs up!!

I went last weekend with Edi. We haven't watch any movies for quite some time. We thought of watching "Ghost Rider" but we discovered that a few critics saying that the story was not as good. We did not know for sure. Then, we decided on watching this movie after watching the trailer outside the cinema. The big screen for promo purposes.

I have to admit, the movie is something else. You can bet it is a romantic comedy when Reese Witherspoon is in the movie. But this one has a twist, where the guys are CIA (I think) spies. So it is a mix of romantic, comedy and also action. I laughed through the movie. Even this one lady kept laughing so loud that I thought maybe she thought she was at home,or she just can't help herself. It is definitely funny! I even heard Edi laughed as well. =D

John Carter is next! Next week is school holiday. I wonder what my teacher friends are planning to do. I might stay at home or go back to Taiping. I am hoping my sister will come to KL and bring my 2 nephews here. Miss them already.







Before going on the date

Our lunch - Bumbu Desa



While waiting for the movie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.