UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

aRt caRnivaL..

So, this art carnival was held at INTAN Bukit Kiara last weekend. I wasn't involved whatsoever. But my siblings were. I just went there to show support and fortunately for us, free lunch! 

The event was actually one of the activities that the PTD(Diplomatic Officer) had to do. Anyway my siblings were not involved directly with the event. They were there to sell stuff. My sister, Zie sold her collection from Nxeemary. While my sister-in-law sold baju kurung and chiffon syria. My brother's sister-in-law was also there selling keropok lekor. I think she was the one making money that day.

Truth be told, I thought there was going to be a large crowd, but it turned out, only the PTD people were there. My brother said that according to the plan, the PTD people should have brought their family to the carnival. But only a handful of people did that. I think there wasn't enough promotion of the carnival to attract people to come, especially outsiders.




Rina, Nizang, Sanah and Zie at their booth.


Shawl - Zarafique Collection
Cardigan - MissLily Shop
Shirt - bought in Melbourne
Jeans - Ladylike
Wedges - Charles and Keith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.