UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

whAt Do u Like tO drinK..?


I drink Anlene (chocolate) now and then. At the age of 30, I already have a minor knee discomfort. By drinking this, it helps a bit. Pity me.. an old woman trapped in a young body. Boleh ke cmtuh?


These are the other kind of drink I love to drink. The drinks help my digestive system. Sometimes. I drank this actually because I fell for the advertisement/promotion made by Hanis Zalikha. How easily I'm influenced. =D
When I went to buy the drinks, it was also on a promotion. Buy 2 at a cheaper price. Need I to wait some more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.