UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

raYa puRchaSe..

I'm going to leave you with a photo of what I have purchased for raya. The one that I promised to post. But I'm going to leave you with only one photo. There's suppose to be another one, but I'll post it another time, because the products are not for raya celebration.

I'm going to go back to Taiping tonight, and I worry that I don't have internet connection that will enable me to update my blog. Mind you, if there is a connection, it will be slow. So, I'll blog again when I come back from Taiping. I think I'll be blogging about raya celebration already. There are a few more stories to tell. We'll see how it goes. 

Charles and Keith handbag and purse. Cost me about rm300.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.