UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

kL frOm hiGh abOve..

I'm sure some of you had gone to this place before. KL Lookout Point. It's somewhere in Ampang. I went there end of last year. Me and Edi had been wanting to go to this place for sometime already, but we didn't know the place. Luckily, one of Edi's friends, Macha lives in Ampang. So with his help, finally we were able to look at Kuala Lumpur from a different view. The restaurants there were quite expensive as the ambiance are different. But having dinner with that kind of view was worth it.








On another note, I went to Giant after school just now. I saw something that always irritates me no matter what. The car in front of me threw 2 ice creams wrappers out from their window. Dengan selamba badak penuh bergaya. I looked inside the car (from my car) hoping to find kids without adult supervision. But no!! The parents were there. I think the mom told to the kids to just throw outside the window. I hate these kind of people. Litter everywhere as if the world is theirs only. I also live in this world and I really hate the pollution. Wish Captain Planet was here to give the people a piece of his mind. Please keep the environment clean people. Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.