UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Kisah saYa daN bRg2 eLektriK/eLektroNik..

I've never been good at electrical stuff and gadgets. I refuse to learn as much because I know whatever happens, I have Edi to rely on. He knows a lot about these stuff. Whenever I damage or broke something, I just gave it to him and he will be able to fix it for me. Such an easy life for me. So whenever people ask me anything about this, I wouldn't know how to answer. 

Being me, I had managed to destroy a few things which are precious to me. My first laptop that I bought during my KPLI time was struck my lightning. I knew it was raining heavily with thunder and all at that time. But I was so busy doing something that I did not shut off my laptop. In the end, you can guess what happened. Edi tried to fix it for me but of course nothing could be done. But I was lucky because all my documents were able to be retrieved.

Then, I bought another laptop. It wasn't a month old when I cracked the screen!! I am just not good with all these gadgets, I don't know why. Again, Edi tried to fix it for me. He had to connect some wires and in the end, I had to use another monitor as my screen. So now, my laptop is like a computer. It is not mobile. 

My digital camera which was given by Edi as a wedding present, is also in a bad state right now. Yes, it is still usable, but the pictures taken are not sharp as before. I think I had drop it accidentally a few times. 

My last Nokia hand phone, which was also a wedding gift from Edi, was damaged suddenly. I don't know what I've done. I had problems with the volume and the keypad. When I sent it to be fixed, it wasn't fixable. Odd. So Edi bought me another hand phone which was Sony Ericsson, which I'm using until now. I still have a tiny problem with the keypad. But it doesn't matter cause it is still okey for me to use it.

As for my car, it is typical for a woman driver to know only to drive. If there is any problem with the car, what else can I do except cry. I only know how to fill up the fuel and go for service, that is the normal service. If anything else, I do have to wait for Edi to come back. Right now my car is making weird sounds in the morning. I think it is the timing belt. Edi said something about drive shaft. He explained to me about this once, but it did not stuck in my head for long.

The most recent thing happened, my hard disk. The one I use to store all my photos taken with the 60D. Very precious to me. The hard disk fell when I was trying to transfer some files. After that, I tried to open it, but it can't be detected. Don't worry, Edi might be able to fix it. I sent the hard disk to KL for Edi to try and do something. And today, I received the terrible news. There's nothing he can do about it and all the files inside are gone. Can't be retrieved. How I cried in the evening!! I cried until I fell asleep. Waking up, I had fever and my sore throat was getting worse. I could not speak. It hurt to speak. So I continued on sleeping for the whole evening. I woke up around 6.30pm. Felt much better as taking panadol active fast.

I am going to avoid the machine, but I think I won't be able to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.