UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

auStraLia triP 2010 - Day 1

Something from the past. Since I only started this blog, there are a lot of stories to blog about. Some of the stories had been told, but not here. Some are also old news, but still.. I do wanna keep them in this blog.

Okey, let's enjoy the "old" pictures first. =D

This is where we stayed the first night. Darling Towers. It's an apartment that we shared with Azida and Ridzuan.

Our first meal/breakfast in Aussie. Falafel. I think they're Jewish. So, it's kosher. Okey for us to eat.

Chocolate Factory at Phillip Island. I think the factory belongs to a Malaysian, I'm not sure.

These are my friends since high school. Me, Amy and Azida

Planning our journey. Our place at Phillip Island.

Then we went to the beach to chill for awhile.

As if we don't have beaches back home.

This is the only photo of all of us together. Me, Edi, Azida, Ridzuan and Amy, our tour guide.

Fooling around at the edge of the beach.

Me and Edi. He really loves coming here.

Later that day, we went to see some cute little penguins.

No cameras allowed inside, so we just took outside the building.

The world's smallest penguins.

I have been wanting to go to Australia since the first time I can remember. Just because I want to see koalas and kangaroos. Since one of my best friend, Amy was studying there, me and Azida took that opportunity to visit her. Yippee..

So Amy took us around Melbourne, where she was staying. Because of a miscommunication, me and Azida took different flights. She and Ridzuan arrived first. Edi and I arrived at night time. So we went to our apartment first thing. Have a good rest to start the day tomorrow.

The next day, Amy took us to Phillip Island, which was famous in Melbourne. We visited Panny's Chocolate Factory. The chocolate was awesome! Then, we just drove around Phillip Island and took pictures of the sceneries and ourselves, of course. Later in the evening, we went to watch penguins coming back home to the shore. The penguins are so little. They're adorable. After that, we went to a supermarket to buy stuff to cook for dinner and breakfast the next day. I can't remember what we ate for dinner. But I'm sure Edi cooked us burgers for breakfast the next morning.

I'll blog about the 2nd day in Aussie next. Stay tune. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.