UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

baCk In 2005..

That year, I worked for Prudential. I worked there for a year. The office was at Damansara Intan. The pay wasn't much, but I couldn't be picky back then. Middle of that year, there was a company trip to Kota Kinabalu to climb the mountain. Never imagine myself doing such activity. Before the actual climb, we trained. We climbed the steps of Batu Caves. We also climbed Gunung Datok, somewhere in Seremban, I think. 

Anyway, the Kinabalu Mountain climb was an experience I will never forget. There were ups and downs during the climb. I wasn't that fit, but I managed to climb till the top. It took me a whole day to reach Laban Rata. The next day, very early before dawn, we started our journey to the peak. It was very cold and I couldn't stand it. So my face was a little bit swollen. All in all, I was satisfied with the climb and I wish to go again some day. Though I don't think I have the stamina anymore.

The day before the climb

Kaki gunung

The team, there were others but they were left behind.

Amazing view of the trail

Me and Mount Kinabalu

Yup, I've reached the peak!

Before going down, I ate an energy bar to energize my body.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.