UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

girLs juSt waNNa havE fUn..

Jo Azida me

Laugh and laugh..

My cameraman must tag along

Jo's

Edi's

Mine

Azida's

1st time trying pavlova

Happy belated bday Amy!!

Hope everyone is full

Zie's top =D

Whenever I'm in KL, I must hang out with my friends. It doesn't matter whether friends from high school, uni or KPLI. This time I hung out with my high school besties. Since it's Ramadhan, we planned to break fast together. Because of a miscommunication, we ended hanging out at Delicious, One Utama. Which was fine for me. I like the food there. Normally there will be 4 of us. Me, Azida, Amy and Jo. But Amy could not make it due to the short notice. It was her birthday, and she had plans already. So we took a picture of her together with our dessert. Representing the birthday cake we could not give her. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.