UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

ifTar At D'mUara, KuaLa terenGGanu

On 15th August, we celebrated Nazima's birthday. She's my little sister. Since it was still in Ramadhan, so we decided to break fast together. After a few choices, we finally decided to iftar at D'Muara. Somewhere in Losong/Pulau Kambing. It's located under the Sultan Mahmud bridge. The view was awesome. We could see the Crystal Mosque from there. The foods... also awesome. Yummy!! I think I will go to that restaurant again. Gonna bring Edi along next time. But one of my friends said that the service was terrible. She had to wait for about an hour for the food to arrive. We didn't experience such when we were there. Different waiters perhaps? Or because we had already booked ours earlier that day? I'm not sure. Looks like I have to go again to comment on the services. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.