UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

harTa Karun LamA 4..

This is Batu Ferringhi, Penang. Sorry but the beach is not as beautiful as back home.

Langkawi. Mode honeymoon.

When Ghazi was still little, he likes to play with the water.

During one of the raya eve, cousins and I played paint ball. Does this mean, we were fasting at that time?

Trying to jump across a small river ( if that is what you call it) at Ferringhi Beach.

Again, at Pulau Redang. I think I have lost the picture album. Luckily I have a few left that I managed to save from Friendster. Do you still use your friendster?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.