UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

nenEk akU pUnya..

Does anyone notice a food court at Level 1 The Street? That place seems deserted. I have been there a couple of times, and each time, there's no crowd there. I'm guessing the place is for the staff and workers as the price range is cheaper compare to the other restaurants nearby. 

I went to have brunch there yesterday. At first I wanted to eat roti canai but it turned out that mamak does not have any. Even though the menu clearly stated there are all sorts of roti. I had to walk around to see what else was available. After choosing what to eat, we settled for this stall called Nasi++. Unique huh?




Let's see the menu:










Unique right?!!

These were the food that we ordered :

This is mine : Nasi Lemak Nenek Aku Punya

Edi's : Nasi Lemak Gila Kuasa



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.