UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

Le piCnic..

When a pregnant woman wants something, or do something, most of the time we will oblige. Last week, my friend, Azida said she felt like going for a picnic. She also said that she felt well enough for it. She was down with morning sickness for several days before. So Azida, me, Edi, Jo, and little Adam went to Ulu Yam, Selangor to breath fresh air for a change.

It was quite an elaborate picnic for me. It wasn't any ordinary picnic where you sit on a huge mat eating sandwiches. We actually brought along a camping tent, as if we're going to stay for the night. Other than that, we brought charcoal for our BBQ session. We had to cross a quite rapid river to reach our spot. We chose a spot which was really shady. So, imagine us crossing with a lot of stuff. Edi did most of the carrying. He even helped to carry Adam to cross over the river.

The rest of our activities went well. We "swam" in the river. We gossiped. We helped Adam to overcome his fear. We ate. The BBQ chicken was delicious, or maybe we were hungry at that time. I believed that it was actually tasty. Jo prepared the chicken for us. 

Across from our spot, there was this group of Arab guys. They also had a picnic. The difference is that they had a whole lamb which they actually hung it in a tree. I actually took a picture of the lamb, but to my horror, it looks like a human hanging upside down, without the feet and head. So I won't show it here. By the way, they cut the lamb bit by bit. I don't really know how they cooked the lamb, but I think lamb stew was involved. What turned me off was there were a lot of flies flying about their spot. When we were packing to go back, we saw that group performed their Zohor prayers on the land, literally, with all the sand and stuff. It is very difficult to see us Malaysian to do such. Something to ponder about.













Some nature photos:


Our spot





 

These are the Arab guys:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.