UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

baLik kAmpunG..

It was a long holiday weekend. I applied for a day off so that I can go back to Terengganu. Edi's friends also went to Terengganu. So our weekend was packed with activities.

We started our journey back early in the morning, after our Subuh prayers.

Along Duke Highway

Our journey was smooth. We were expecting traffic jams as it was a public holiday weekend, 1st May, Labour Day. But no, there was not as many cars as we expected.

At about 12-ish in the afternoon, we arrived safely. We went for lunch first. We were juggling between Nasi Ayam Berempah, Nasi Kukus or Nasi Arab. We chose to eat nasi Arab as it was the nearest compare to the other two. 



I'm wearing a T-shirt from Sabah
Decor

I'll update more on our weekend soon. I'm off to see The Avengers. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.