UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

pLan B, puBLika..

Another night out with my friends. This time round, we went to a place which I've never been before. Publika, Solaris Dutamas. When they said they wanted to go there, panic attacked, because seriously, I don't know where it is. Plus, they wanted to meet up in the evening on Monday. Hey, I'm working evening shift. I was going to be VERY late. I told them I'll be arriving at 8pm, when they were there at 5pm.

After school, I rushed back home to perform my prayers and change outfits. I read again the text Amy sent to me regarding the location. Then I realized, I know that area. I just went ahead and pheww!! I wasn't hard to find at all. When I arrived at Masjid Wilayah Jln Duta, there it was, Publika.

Sad part was Azida had to go home right after I arrived. She just waited for me to come. She had been there since 6pm. Unlike! Amy and Hana, plus Beehah waited for me to have dinner. We went to this restaurant called Plan B. Love the ambiance. We talked about how we wish to have a restaurant or cafe just like Plan B. When will that happen?











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.