UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

duBu Dubu, MidvaLLey..

When I lived in Terengganu, I used to hang out with Hana. She's my cousin-friend. I haven't hang with her for a quite some time, until she came to KL last weekend. My friends and I were excited that she's coming. We planned for about 2 weeks to meet up with her. After discussing the best venue and time to meet up, we finally decided to go to Midvalley as the place is at the center of everyone of us. 

Amy, who is very into Korea stuff, suggested we have our dinner at this new restaurant called Dubu Dubu. The name itself is weird and funny for me (if you know what I mean - cue Mr Bean's face). 

We had a hilarious night. We stayed there until we were the last group to leave. Funny thing happened, we still wanted to take photos, but they suddenly switched off the light. Party pooper alert! Anyway, we had a lot of things catching up. All of my friends are into owning a business now, at least, planning about it seriously. I think I missed that bus. Back in Terengganu, I did a small business out of fun. But since I moved to KL, no more business for me. Maybe I should think of involving in a business as well. They do say that most of the income comes from business. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.