UnsettLed Life..

tHis bLog iS juSt tO oCCupy mY fRee tIme.. tHat iS If i havE aNy..

FrusT..

Coming back from school today, I had only one thing in my mind. I wanted to watch the result for American Idol 11 this week. I had to watch the 8.00 p.m show as I was still at school to watch the live one. 

Oh man, how frustrated I was to find out that Colton Dixon was being voted out this week. Booo Americans for doing so. This season, I was excited to see Heejun Han and Colton Dixon. When Heejun was voted out, sure, I understand that one. He wasn't up to par with the rest.  He was a funny person though . But for Colton Dixon this week, I don't understand what happened. 

I sure will miss his remarkable and bizarre performances. I hope the best for his future.





Celebrity crush, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
blogging about whatever that comes to mind

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.